Marilyn Manson has surrendered to Los Angeles authorities under an arrest warrant in connection with assault charges he faces in New Hampshire, Fox News has confirmed.

The Gilford Police Department said the shock rocker, 52, whose real name is Brian Hugh Warner, surrendered to law enforcement in Los Angeles on July 2 and ultimately responded to a warrant for ‘October 2019 shutdown “for acts allegedly taking place on August 19, 2019, during a concert at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford, NH.”

The warrant was issued for two counts of Class A, common assault.

Manson was treated and released on personal bail on the condition that he did not commit a federal, state or local crime upon his release and to appear at all legal proceedings as ordered.

THE FORMER ASSISTANT TO MARILYN MANSON PROSECUTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT, BATTERY

Marilyn Manson has surrendered to authorities in Los Angeles on assault charges he faces in New Hampshire, Fox News has confirmed.

Marilyn Manson has surrendered to authorities in Los Angeles on assault charges he faces in New Hampshire, Fox News has confirmed.
(Getty Images)

In addition, Manson must notify the court in writing of any change of address within 24 hours and he must have no contact with the alleged victim.

Manson was given an unspecified court date to appear in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division, New Hampshire.

A representative for Manson did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

MARILYN MANSON’S ONGOING ABUSE SCANDAL DIRECTED BY EVAN RACHEL WOOD Disrupts Music and TV Career

Police told Fox News in May that Manson was performing at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion on August 18, 2019, when the alleged simple assaults occurred.

Authorities explained that in New Hampshire, arrest warrants can be issued by bail officers and therefore, the initial assault report has been investigated and a warrant affidavit of he judgment was prepared by the investigating officer.

The affidavit was then presented to a bail commissioner and examined for probable cause – which police said they found during their investigation and an arrest warrant was issued on October 8, 2019.

Police did not release the videographer’s name, but authorities previously told Fox News that the videographer was contracted out by a local company to film the concert and was in the area of ​​the stage when the alleged assaults have occurred.

Manson’s attorney, Howard King, made a statement to Fox News at the time, calling it “ridiculous” claims by viewers to People magazine that Manson “pulled snot” out of his nose.

MARILYN MANSON “IMMEDIATELY” DROPPED FROM REGISTRATION LABEL FOLLOWING ALLEGATIONS OF ABUSE

“It’s no secret for anyone who has attended a Marilyn Manson concert that he likes to be provocative on stage, especially in front of a camera,” the statement said. “This tort complaint was pursued after we received a request from a site videographer for over $ 35,000 after a small amount of spit came in contact with their arm. After asking for evidence of damage alleged, we never received a response. “

King added, “This whole claim is ridiculous, but we remain committed to cooperating with the authorities, as we have done throughout.”

One of the spectators alleged to People that Manson had no respect for the cameraman when he continued to spit at the photographer during the performance.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“He was spitting all over the place and one time it got on his camera, so she wiped it off and looked half irritated. He noticed it and kept on purposefully spitting at his camera,” said the supposed participant. “I think his last drop was that he fell to the ground, walked up to her from within 2-3 feet of her and hacked into a giant snot rocket, not the camera. She was pissed off and disgusted so she stormed off and he just laughed. “

Manson also faces separate allegations of rape and abuse from other women.

Fox News’s Mariah Haas contributed to this report.



Source link